Ordering and payment
- You can pay with a credit/debit card (We accept Visa, MasterCard and JCB) or by requesting an invoice — simply choose your preferred payment method during the checkout process.
- Orders paid by credit/debit card will be fulfilled as soon as possible, usually the same day.
- If you choose the ‘invoice/bill me’ payment method we will email your invoice by return. Please pass this to your accounts or finance department for settlement as soon as possible and we’ll dispatch your order as soon as we receive payment.
- We invoice in UK pounds sterling. Prices shown in other currencies are approximate and for information only.
- Payments can be made by cheque, credit/debit card and bank transfer. Full details will appear on your invoice.
- Cheques should be in pounds sterling and drawn on a UK bank.
- Our research reports and market studies are the product of extensive work and original research and are protected by international copyright law.
- Products supplied as printed documents should not be copied but can be put into your corporate library or passed around your colleagues to the extent permitted by copyright law.
- Products supplied digitally are licensed not sold.
- The purchaser is responsible for ensuring that license terms are adhered to at all times.
- PDF documents may be supplied watermarked with the customer’s name and/or company.
- Unless otherwise stated, any supplied PDF document is licensed for the purchaser’s sole use and should not be shared, emailed, posted to the internet or an intranet or disseminated in any way or in any form.
- PDF documents supplied with a five user license can be shared among a total of five individual users within a single organisation, regardless of their geographic location. You may make such copies as are necessary to facilitate this sharing. The five user limit is not ‘concurrent’ but rather ‘per seat’.
- PDF documents supplied with an enterprise license can be shared by all employees and on-site contractors of a single organisation. You may make such copies as are necessary to facilitate this sharing. An enterprise license does not permit sharing with external organisations.
- Membership organisations are not eligible for enterprise license terms and should instead contact SJB Research for customised terms and pricing.
- All orders are subject to acceptance.
- Prices, provisional tables of contents and publication dates are subject to change without notice.
- It is a mandatory requirement for subscription agencies and booksellers to supply full end-user name and address details.
- Orders, queries, and claims should be addressed to customer services at SJB Research’s UK offices.