We are always happy to work with our colleagues in the media to promote awareness of our areas of expertise.
The editor of NFCW, Sarah Clark, is available to provide expert comment and background information to journalists and we are also happy to provide you with contact details for other specialists who can help you with information and comment.
Mike Clark is responsible for communications. You can email Mike at [email protected] or call him in the UK on 01341 760123.
NFCW, The NFCW Knowledge Centre.
“Mobile payment industry analysts”
You could describe us — depending on your context — as an analyst firm, a research firm, NFC experts, mobile wallet experts, mobile payment experts, a publishing company, the publisher of payments industry trade publication NFCW, or a business-to-business media company.
SJB Research is based in the UK, and we have correspondents all over the world. Our industry analysis and coverage is business-oriented and emphatically global.
What do we do?
SJB Research aims to be the definitive source of information on mobile payments, mobile wallets and NFC products, technology, business models and markets. We consult for international clients and produce NFCW, the leading industry news website.
- Disney MyMagic+ sets a new bar for mobile wallet design — 11 March 2013
- Subscription intelligence service briefs busy senior executives on mobile wallet industry trends and developments — 14 November 2012
- SJB Research has moved — 7 August 2012
- NFC Business Models white paper sets out the key issues involved in introducing mobile wallet services — 17 March 2011
- Analyst’s comment: GSMA announces world’s leading mobile operators will introduce NFC — 21 February 2011
- NFC Business Models report sets out strategies for success in the emerging mobile wallet wars — 27 January 2011
- Mobile phones to begin replacing cash from 2011 — 14 January 2010
- SJB Research corporate news via RSS
- NFCW news stories via RSS
- @nfcw — Real time NFCW headlines on Twitter
- The NFCW weekly email newsletter
Selected logos and imagery are available to download here.